Challenges are available for both individuals and workplace settings. I can customize the focus to meet your needs - contact me for more information.
The 21-Day Challenge is perfect for you if you need a quick and dirty crash course on cooking without all of the fluff. As a busy professional, you probably don't have time for a long and drawn out course with hours of modules and weekly homework. But I bet you want easy ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus where do you even START if you haven't touched a knife and cutting board in way too long?
I can help, which is why I created this challenge that consists of short and sweet video clips and practical tools to give you the kickstart you need. The best part is, it's super affordable (less than the cost of a dinner date out on the town) and also incorporates a group component for more accountability and fun. Here's what we will cover in 21 days:
Week 1: Prepare
- Meal planning strategies
- Must-have kitchen tools and ingredients
- Technique: chopping/dicing
Week 2: Get Cookin’
- Mise en place
- Technique: cooking methods & using heat
- Using the Instant Pot
- Making sauces
Week 3: Save Time
- Food prep
- Make-ahead breakfast & lunch
- Kitchen hacks and shortcuts
- Weekly meal plans so you can practice skills as you learn them
- Access to a private Facebook group where I share exclusive content and you can chat with other challenge members in real time. I’ll help keep you on track, plus share resources and start up some conversations along the way as a present member of the group
- Weekly live “chats” on Sunday nights
- Bonus option: Add a 1:1 nutrition coaching strategy call with me for $49, a price available only to challenge participants (normally $100 value)
Registration Currently Closed. Join my Email List for Details on Upcoming Launches!
Join my e-mail list!
Get my monthly subscriber e-mail for nutrition and wellness tips along with inspiring reads carefully curated by yours truly.